Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Freedom...

Second day off since I got here. Have training to do from 14.30 for my special job tomorrow. There's a cultural day and we on the Modular Activities Team who would be off now have special jobs for the day.

Working in People's been lots of fun, every day before we leave we have a mini concert which some of the participants hang around for.

I've become an Ambassador for Peace having signed up loads of people for the Messengers of Peace program.

Received my Gold IST Experience Badge on Monday, having attended 3 bases, Creative Trash, Ceremonies and Communicating without words, one of them with my IST International Patrol.


Might visit Quest today, to see what all of the fuss is about.

There's a Damhsa Tobann later on... say nothing till you here more.

No comments:

Post a Comment